Friday, June 12, 2009

Guess Who's Coming for Dinner?

Yesterday on the show it was a lot of fun to open up the phones and have you respond to these questions:

What person in the Bible would you most want to go out to eat with?

Why?

And where would you go?

Some responses:

"Obviously Jesus. He's the Savior of the world.. that's why! I'd take Him to a local Chinese place that's my favorite. I wonder if He likes Chinese?"

"Peter. Because he made a lot of mistakes and I can Identify with him."

Me: "He's a fisherman so I guess you'd go to a seafood restaurant?"

Listener: "Nope. I hate seafood. Peter would have to settle for chicken. Simon Peter, meet Col. Sanders!"

"Sarah... Abraham's wife. Because she was a woman of God. We'd end up in a restaurant that's quiet. A place where it takes a long time for the food to come so we would have tons of time to chat."

"Samson. Because I'd like to see how much this powerhouse can eat. Definitely a buffet!"

My choice: Elijah.

Maybe I could get him to call down fire from Heaven.

We'd be at a Bar-B-Q place, for sure.

What about you?

The comment section is open for your thoughts.

1 comment:

MoonLtStrl (Joan) said...

Daniel! And his three friends too. They knew how to eat healthy!

Where? I would let them prepare the meal. Not only that, but I would want them to teach me how to find the food. And hey, if they wanted to fast, that would be cool too.