Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tax Day: Need Some Comfort....Food?


Time to digress.


Or should I say.. digest.


Tomorrow is of course Tax Day.

How about a little comfort food to ease the pain?

Just what the doctor ordered!

Well.. maybe not.

But my guess is he's not going to be all that comforted with his broccoli.

Check out the deals:

Free Food on Tax Day!

T.G.I. Friday's, Cinnabon and P.F. Chang's are among the national chains that will offer free or heavily discounted food on April 15 for taxpayers who've just coughed up serious cash, USA Today reported.

Sales at restaurants are expected to dramatically decline this year -- so eateries are upping the discounts to lure cash-strapped customers in the door, experts say.

T.G.I. Friday's will give its customers $5 gift cards for every $15 to $25 purchase they make at the restaurant and $10 if they drop more dough.

Cinnabon is offering an even sweeter deal -- from 5 to 8 p.m., you can get your sugar fix for free when the chain hands out its mini-bun Tax Day Bites to hungry customers.

1 comment:

Susan Westendorf said...

Hey, Kurt, I am glad you don't talk about food too much on the radio! I love your afternoon program. You see, I listen while I'm on the treadmill! Your combination of lively music and uplifting comments make my time there go swiftly. And you know what, I praise the Lord right along with you, even though I am slightly out of breath!
Keep up the great ministry on SOS Radio! Susan in Idaho