Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dying To Live

To truly live as a follower of Christ, we must die.

Die to our own agenda.

Our own way of doing things.

Only then can we be fully used by God.

Dying in this way isn't easy.

It sure doesn't come naturally, does it?

Let these words of Jesus fill your mind and heart:

Matthew 10:38-39 (ESV) ".. whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. "

Striving to keep your life today?

You'll never be truly satisfied.

Lose it.

For His sake.

It's worth it!


I love Clive Calver's new book "Dying to Live".

I recently chatted with him and lifted some highlights of our conversation for a Total Impact segment.


If you missed it, I hope you'll click on the link below to listen:

Total Impact-Dying To Live: http://www.box.net/shared/p0mpxh6u6i

No comments: