Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Since I'm of Irish descent this is a big day for the Goff's.
My 8 year old Nicolas made sure we spent enough green to get in the mood.

When I got home from work last night the first thing he said was "Look at what we bought!!"
Green balloons.
Green streamers.
Green party hats.
Green plates.
And a green glowing shamrock cane.

Tonight we'll be enjoying all of this along with an Irish pot roast.
By the way...that better not be green!

This year Nicolas' class didn't make a leprechaun trap.
Rats.
I love those things.

Despite their lousy success rate.

Here are some pictures of a few creative designs:

What a hoot!


But the best thing about St. Patrick's Day is... well.. St. Patrick himself.


Click on this link for the details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick

And oh yeah... if you're leprechaun trap works this year, let me know.
I love breaking news.

No comments: