Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Faith and Cancer

As I was thinking about what to share in today's entry my mind kept going back to an interview I did last month on Total Impact.

It has to do with hanging onto your Christian faith in the midst of a cancer diagnosis.

The Oasis of Hope Hospital is a place where Christian doctors are helping a lot of people.

The hospital is located just across the border from San Diego, California.

Click here to visit the website: http://www.oasisofhope.com/

In my conversation with the Counseling Director at Oasis, Daniel Kennedy, I learned a lot about our faith in the midst of this battle.

Click here to listen to my conversation with Daniel:

Faith & Cancer-http://www.box.net/shared/a4g6ud7z4e

And remember:

Isaiah 43:2-3 (ESV) "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord your God.."

No comments: